- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I believe it is time for a new post. I will do "Walkings" - assuming we shall walk somewhat, even in the snow. I wasn't anticipating any, yet- deluding myself with a prediction of little, if any, until Christmas, at which time we'd have just enough for a powdery spread for the eve and day... then, melting till New Year's with maybe a blizzard and then a good melt again. Come snowboard spring season (when the air is more temperate and tolerable) some more powder and velvet, velvet and powder... then,
spring- again!
But, alas, we've had some of the cold stuff already and some cold temps yesterday.
Here is the first picture for my new blog sequence:

spring- again!
But, alas, we've had some of the cold stuff already and some cold temps yesterday.
Here is the first picture for my new blog sequence:
"Walkings"

Comments
I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving, too.