Hi my name is Lisa and I just stopped by and became a follower because I too am a photographer and I just wanted to let you know that I think you are an amazing artist! Your shots, your style leave me breathless. You can tell you are inspired and driven by the Holy Spirit. The picture of you with your back against the camera and the sun shining through the trees for some reason moves me to tears..stunning, stunning work. I look forward to getting to know more of you through your work. Love and blessings to you and your family. Thank you so much for sharing your soul...
thank you so much for your encouraging feedback! I'm so glad you have enjoyed the photos... that picture isn't of me, however- but I am happy that you liked it- it was a striking moment, I will agree...
God bless you and your photography... I hope you will check out my music also: http://reverbnation.com/jillriter there are free downloads there- do share with your friends, too!
thank you, Deb- I thought the light streaming through the woods made the photograph- especially with my daughter's hair being illumined that way... quite atmospheric.
Comments
God bless you and your photography... I hope you will check out my music also: http://reverbnation.com/jillriter there are free downloads there- do share with your friends, too!