Gate

Comments

Unknown said…
Great photographs, Jill - good luck with keeping going. I tried to a photo a day once, but gave up after about nine months!
Christine said…
This is a stunning photo Jill!! I'm looking for the "big thumbs up" emoticon! :) I love the way the sun blends in to the gate. That could almost be a picture in itself. Your photographs here are all so rich in colour and content. A sumptuous photo a day!
Jill Riter said…
thank you, Richard, so glad you came by! I can see that this will be a challenge. a friend gave me some advice about her efforts and occasionally I may have to resort to a former image, a new edit, or something to assist in maintaining the site-- but we will see what happens. up to now I've managed, but I'm not very far into it as you can see...

hi Christine! I agree, I have an edit with simply the sun and gate, but for one reason or another I chose this. thanks for coming by, appreciate your kind words.
Claude said…
WoW! :up: That's a nice shot.

Which camera do you use Jill?
Jill Riter said…
@Claude merci! j'aime beaucoup cette photo aussi. pendant quelques jours j'utilise Nikon D-40 avec TAMRON lens, magnification 18-200... "aspherical LD XR DiII" mais l'objectif ne fonctionne pas bien pour moi... ma fille a accidentellement laissé tomber mon appareil photo et mon objectif cassé, j'essaie à celui-ci pour voir la qualité. J'ai de la difficulté avec la mise au point, c'est peut-être un problème de compatibilité. de temps en temps, j'utilise un Nikon N70 et l'objectif de la caméra est compatible bien sûr avec le D40, mais il n'y a pas d'auto focus de cette façon