Nice to see you, Lisa! Thanks. This was really pretty to see the snow stick to the trees again after a long many months with colours. It was so lovely I had to grab some shots.
Hi Jill, This is pretty. Its warm here and our snow is starting to melt again. I found you though Gerry. There were three women upload to Facebook with phones that I found so interesting. I though you were one. Since Im not on FB I cant go back and check. However it seems to be a very big thing in the photography world right now and its is mesmerizing. I would love to try it . I think there are apps for editing as well. Anyways Have a wonderful Christmas if Im not back your way. xo
Yes, I agree, the apps for iPhone are cool, there is a place to post online for Androids and iPhones (w/ apps) that is fun: http://picplz.com/ here you can edit on your phone and post directly to your page. Fun, but, a lot of quality loss- since cell phones aren't that high of quality, and then, there is a lot lost in the edit. But, fun, nonetheless!
Comments
Thank you!
This is pretty. Its warm here and our snow is starting to melt again.
I found you though Gerry. There were three women upload to Facebook with phones that I found so interesting. I though you were one. Since Im not on FB I cant go back and check.
However it seems to be a very big thing in the photography world right now and its is mesmerizing. I would love to try it . I think there are apps for editing as well.
Anyways Have a wonderful Christmas if Im not back your way.
xo
Yes, I agree, the apps for iPhone are cool, there is a place to post online for Androids and iPhones (w/ apps) that is fun: http://picplz.com/ here you can edit on your phone and post directly to your page. Fun, but, a lot of quality loss- since cell phones aren't that high of quality, and then, there is a lot lost in the edit. But, fun, nonetheless!