Prairie Child

Photobucket my daughter gets the credit for this one! she makes a great capture!! taken of my youngest.

Comments

Lisa said…
She is such a doll. I would love to take her photo too but dont think I would do better than you. She is a sweethert.
Your a lucky Mom and a good one . That is not hard to tell.
Lisa said…
and when I first started my space and called it Back at the Ranch I called my self Prairie Girl. Too funny. Love th ename here.
Jill Riter said…
thank you for your sweet comments, Lisa! "Prairie Girl" that's fun- we have just finished reading a small book on Laura Ingalls Wilder- I just love the prairie...

I have another pic of my daughter that I just love, I'll have to try to find it to direct you there...
Maynora said…
In all photos your daughter is beautiful like a small princess.Have you got her only one?I think that one else she would be beautiful too.
Jill Riter said…
my older daughter took this photo of the younger :) I enjoyed the pout. thank you for your kind words, I think she is a princess, too <3