With Shades

Comments

Lisa said…
Jill your making so many memories here. I love this image and your title. She is quite the girl I can see that. What a character she must have full of life and love. This one stopped me dead as do the ones of her dancing. I like your free style of photography. As a matter of fact I find it inspriational as with alot that you do, seen and also unsaid. You really tell a stoyr to me thought your photography. Your photos speak volumes to me. I guess we that love photogrpahy see beyond sometimes maybe not the whole story letting minds wonder. That is a good thing I belive . Im so glad you like Meredith Andrews and now I dont feel so alone in the music I choose I guess. I do like many artists. I have my two grandbabies one is not a baby and one is and I have them until Monday. Mom is in Holland and my Son Shawn had to go back to work up in Northern Albeta. I have my hands full and full of love.
I will be one tired Lady when they do go home as Im not used to it. Jill I so glad were staying contected here. Your still in my thoughts and in my prayers. I hope you look fo more of Meredith Andrews as she is young and has many songs .
Have a peaceful Sunday . I will be out with the two boys in the graden , walking , playing , ect and on the atv. Hopefull I will get a few phtos of them. Coby who just turned three like to touch my camera way to much as soon as I get it out so I guess I may have to try and hide to get the shots. Sorry for the blog I wrote here. Letting you know I stopped by. I love the first image here in your blog . The Keyboard. I have always wanted to get one of Amanda playing but really havent tried too hard. I always ask myself what angle to get and I sould just go for it.
Again I loved my visit her.
Jill Riter said…
I'm so happy to have you visit here, Lisa! am even happier that you find things that speak to you and encourage you in your journey. hoping that your week-end is edifying and good. enjoy your times with your cam and being in God's love always.