Jill with what is I can only imagine you stroking the keys of the most beautiful piano ever my soul is deeply touched by the young boy stiring his soul by the lilac that picture is stirring deep soul memories...ahhh and your beautiful soprano chimes in and I am transported to a time I long for...terrible wound by little brother this weekend i still haven't recovered from but somehow this picture, this piano and this voice transport me to a place God can heal me...I come to this blog and it is a safe place...a place where no one will hurt me..the pictures, the journey with the music, the boy...the music so soothing and healing....i don't want to leave...yet i must...thank you for the moment that was captured...the opportunity to breathe and wish that all boys "liked them too!" Love and blessings to you and your family...thank you for all your beauty that you put into this blog..it is a holy ground for sure...
ah Lisa, thank you so much for your kindness and uplifting words of encouragement! I am so blessed that you have found this to be a healing place and that you found you could breathe here. that helps me, too. I pray that you are blessed abundantly with all of the healing you need to keep moving forward on the path to follow our Lord. and please, pray this for me, too. it is nice that we can help one another along.
Comments